Losing weight, who wouldn’t want that? Today, many people are overweight and you probably are too. Otherwise you wouldn’t read this review of course. The keto diet, or even the keto lifestyle, seems to be popular and for good reason. Keto is one of the methods with which you lose weight the fastest and easiest and thus also lose fat. By putting your body in a state of ketosis, your body will use fats as a primary source of energy. You’ve probably got enough fat don’t you? So your body will run well on keto ;). However, the keto lifestyle is not really easy for beginners. That is why there are plenty of products that will help you to achieve your keto diet properly. One of them is the 28 day Keto Challenge from Ketoresource. This 28-day challenge prepares you with meal plans, theory and of course also the hacks that ensure you successfully complete the 28-day keto challenge and lose weight. Is the 28 day Keto challenge the right product for you? Read on to find out!
Who or what is behind the 28 day Keto challenge
We cannot find a direct person behind the 28 day Keto challenge. We do see a company called Ketoresource, but we find little information about it. The ketoresource website just shows an avocado. Nothing more and nothing less, but does that also mean that they cannot be trusted? No, we don’t think so. The products are sold through Clickbank and they have a standard money back guarantee. This is generally setteled quickly and you can always contact them if you have problems getting your money back. In itself, we see this often in programs that focus on the international market. These either have no or very vague company data. Nothing for you to worry about for now.
What promises are made during the 28 day Keto challenge
Few real promises are made on the sales page of the 28 day Keto challenge. You are presented with two examples. Two women on keto, one of whom is successful in losing weight and the other ultimately not. The person who is successful is successful because she has a plan that she can stick to. The less successful woman has no plan and eventually falls back into her old pattern. By sticking to the 28-day Keto challenge plan you will not only get a big boost for the rest of your keto lifestyle (after these first 4 weeks), but you will also become happier, sharper, sleep better and get a softer skin. These benefits are difficult to measure, but often a result of a healthier body. These benefits can be realized with every positive change in your lifestyle and therefore are not specific to the 28-day Keto challenge. We think it is good there is a lot of emphasis on the fact that it is not a magic pill, nor it is a quick solution to get rid of excess fat. Keto is a lifestyle and not really a diet. So you should not see the 28-day Keto challenge as a temporary 28-day diet, but more like a 28-day kickstart of your further life where you will apply Keto. That is the truth. Short diets often don’t work. It’s about changing your lifestyle. You have to keep this up for as long as it becomes a habit and they are right about that at Ketoresource.
What do you get when you purchase the 28 day Keto challenge?
The 28 days Keto Challenge consists of a number of e-books in PDF format. The common thread is that you will be helped to develop a keto diet for at least 28 days, or more of a start to a keto lifestyle that works for you. With a number of e-books that all cover their own part of a keto diet, the goal is to allow you to make an adjustment to your daily lifestyle in the form of keto as successfully as possible.
The e-books of the 28 day keto challenge that will help you with this are as follows:
- Keto DietBasics: This e-book describes the basic rules of Keto. What is it and how it can help you lose weight. Furthermore, this e-book describes why keto is so successful to use for weight loss.
- Eating Well On Keto: What does a nutritional schedule look like if you have a keto lifestyle? What kind of meals do you have and how many meals? And especially what do these meals consist of? A number of examples of mealplans and recipes are described in this e-book. It contains 10 breakfast recipes, 14 lunch recipes and 14 dinner recipes. In addition, a division of 28 days with daily meals prescribed.
- Staying in Ketosis: This e-book gives you some tips for staying in ketosis. Once you are out of ketosis, it can take a while before you are back in ketosis and the fat burning engine is back on. How do you limit the moments when you accidentally break your keto? The solutions to this question and the method to get back into ketosis as soon as possible can be found in this e-book.
- Mastering Macros: This book takes a closer look at the distribution of the macro nutrients that you must maintain during your keto lifestyle. Your diet differs from the daily diet that everyone consumes. How do you ensure that you still get enough of all the nutrients you need? That and more this e-book.
- Beating Keto Flu: Anyone who has heard of keto also knows the keto flu. You feel lethargic and the symptoms resemble a flu. This makes sticking to your keto diet a lot more difficult. In this e-book you will find solutions that ensure that you are less likely to get the keto flu and that, if you do, you get rid of it faster.
- Intermittent Fasting: Intermittent fasting is a method that can be sustained with keto. It means that you skip certain meals, or sometimes even whole days with food. It can give you a huge weight loss boost, especially when combined with keto. This e-book covers 5 examples of intermittent fasting that you can use to be even more successful in your keto lifestyle.
- Keto and Friends: Dealing With Social Pressure. When you’re with friends who aren’t keto, it’s sometimes hard not to fall back into your old pattern. In this e-book you will find tips on how to be strong on these social occasions and to maintain keto. This is of course difficult in the beginning, but in the end it gets easier.
In addition to the seven e-books that form the basis of the 28-day keto challenge, you will also receive a number of bonus e-books:
- Guilt free desserts: In this e-book you’ll find 36 recipes for desserts. The desserts are tasty and you don’t feel guilty after eating them, because they all fall within the keto guidelines.
- Yummy Avocado Recipes: In this short e-book or rather a flyer, there are 5 ways to make avocado delicious.
- Keto Supplements Guide: While you probably don’t really need supplements if your diet is in order, you can boost keto by taking one or more of the 12 supplements described in this book.
For the quick decision makers there are two extra bonuses if you pay within 7 minutes, namely: Keto Peanut Butter Treats & Keto Chocolate Treats! Both e-books contain small snacks based on peanut butter and chocolate. Always tasty of course!
The books are relatively easy to follow. The language is simple and easy to follow. The method itself is very extensive and includes all parts that you encounter in a keto diet or lifestyle. From the basics, to recipes and solutions for difficult situations such as social issues and the keto flu. In total, the e-books contain almost 200 pages of information that will help you successfully follow a keto lifestyle for at least 28 days and thus lose your unwanted pounds and keep them off.
What is the total price of the 28 day Keto challenge
The price of the 28 day keto challenge is $37,- That in itself is not too bad. Okay, it’s only a month’s worth of information, but if we look at other books on keto we find the same prices. In terms of content, you’ll get 200 pages of usable content. In our opinion, it is a great price for a good collection of keto knowledge which you can use for the rest of your keto lifestyle after 28 days of keto challenge.
What do others think of the 28 days Keto challenge
We don’t find many reviews about the 28 day keto challenge. We find a few and they are generally very positive. The advantage of the 28 day keto challenge is that they sincerely claim that you do not lose 5 kilos per week and that the 28 days of support is considered very valuable. Losing weight with the 28 day keto challenge seems to be relatively easy. So you lose weight easier than with a regular diet and you can cheat now and then!
We also see many positive stories about keto in general. Many people lose weight with it and say they feel healthier and fitter. It is easy to maintain, only the keto flu and adhering to keto in social matters is experienced as difficult. Fortunately, the 28-day keto challenge has a solution for that.
It is a fact that you will lose weight with a keto diet or a keto lifestyle. Whether the 28 day keto challenge helps you to actually make it more successful than just some information via the internet? We are convinced it does that too. The information from the e-books takes you by the hand to establish a solid habit with the help of keto in 28 days. It tackles everything that goes with good keto information. From the basics of eating and a meal plan, to the problems of keto flu and dealing with parties and other social matters. With the 28 day keto challenge you can be sure that you will lose a few pounds after these 28 days. Not 120, but that’s not what the makers are about either. They point out that a healthy two pounds per week is realistic and still healthy. That’s what keto is all about: a healthier lifestyle. With the 28-day keto challenge you will succeed!
We hope this review gave you the answers to the following questions:
- Can Ketoresource be trusted or is it a scam?
- Is the 28 day Keto challenge worth your money, or is it a scam?
- What are the experiences with the 28 day Keto challenge from Ketoresource?
Do you have experience with or questions about the 28 days Keto challenge from Ketoresource? Then leave a message below!